1 Year With Kizashi

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
NJKizashi

Well I hit the one Year mark on Jan 4th 2011, with my Gray SLS...and 23,966 Miles later..As always not one Gremlin, or Mechanical issue with the car. :D

Oil has been changes every 5,000 mile :!:

Except for the usual paint spec issues mostly along the front edge of the hoodline.. :( .the car has run Flawless. 8-)

Gas Mileage is about 27 highway

Great car Folks....I'm Happy so far !!!!
chazyouwin

Great to hear - hope I get the same experience with my grey SLS, just purchased at Green Brook, NJ.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
kizashi_mike

Glad to hear! Thats the same way I felt about my previous Aerio and 3 SX4's!

I am now 6 weeks with my Kizashi and after 4k miles I must say I am still ecstatic every time I get behind the wheel! They gotta advertise this car more because it deserves to sell at least 1500 a month. IMO it is more pleasurable and dependable (and better looking) than Sonata and Optima but those Koreans are advertising the heck outta those cars. Wake up Suzuki marketing dept!
EnfinityX

kizashi_mike wrote:Glad to hear! Thats the same way I felt about my previous Aerio and 3 SX4's!

I am now 6 weeks with my Kizashi and after 4k miles I must say I am still ecstatic every time I get behind the wheel! They gotta advertise this car more because it deserves to sell at least 1500 a month. IMO it is more pleasurable and dependable (and better looking) than Sonata and Optima but those Koreans are advertising the heck outta those cars. Wake up Suzuki marketing dept!
its not really cut and dry like that. hyundai is an huge company compared to suzuki. they can sink the money into r&d as well as marketing at the same time. suzuki will probably have to move the traditional way. building rep through the years 1 good car at a time. hopefully starting with this car. they need to completely re-image their brand while providing a top quality product. They are advertising the car but i cant imagine them having the same budget as Hyundai. R&D takes a lot of money (take a look at Toyota's spending stats).
TheHolyGhost

Glad to hear NJ! I've had mine for about 7 months so far. Aside from a bad sensor and a bad seal on a headlight, nothing major. It's still a blast to drive!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
lookin

yes this car deserve to sell more but advertising is mega bucks i guess suzuki cant afford i wish they could ..its a sticky situation they need sales to get that money going but cant get enough sales from word of mouth.....very sad cause i truly believe its just as good as the so called name brands
AlexRuiz

Congrats to those with the car for a a few months. I am approaching 2 months in mine... :o
Wow, it seems it was just last week when I got it!
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
Kizashi101

I am thinking about getting a Kizashi, any advoce? My husband wants me to get a used Lexus IS 250
kizashi_mike

Since when do you ladies listen to your husbands?? Just kidding! Seriously though, bang for buck you can beat the features, safety, styling and overall satisfaction of the Kizashi. I enjoy mine more every day.

I have the SLS in grey (2010), why waste money on a Lexus? This car is more luxury than most people could ever need at a fraction of the cost.

GET THE KISASHI! PUT HIM IN PLACE! Lol!
chazyouwin

Hard to sit in your shoes but I would suggest that if you don't much value the possible status symbol a used Lexus might provide, a new fully-loaded Kizashi will probably be a better choice for many people. Nice ride, easier on the wallet to start, easier on the wallet through ownership, and may well provide more features actually to be used. Good looking, too. And since anyone can lease a used Lexus, it isn't really such an exclusive club.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.