Rim Ideas or Photos

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Downcast

I'm thinking about getting some aftermarket rims for my Kizashi. My idea is to upgrade my 13 Touring's OEM wheels (215/55/R17) to some bronze Konig Ampliforms (235/45/R18 or R19), however, i just wanted to see if this is possible to do on the Kizashi. I'm not 100% sure if they are compatible with Kizashis with lug nuts etc, however I'm not technical when it comes to wheel specs so I'm not sure what to look at in the dimensions.
I understand that I have to upgrade the tyres too, to which my first choice would be Michilin Pilot Sport 5 as I live in Western Australia, so the weather is both hot and cold throughout the year.

Image[/size] My OEM rims (without the scuff marks lol)
Image Bronze Konig Ampliform (sorry for the large size, I do not know how to make it smaller)

After the wheels, my next thought would be 'upgrading' the brakes to something more aesthetically pleasing to match with the brakes (any reference to this would also be greatly appreciated), then if possible, suspension, but I have a feeling finding coilovers would be slightly on the impossible side

Anyway, if you have any photos of your rims though, it'd be greatly appreciated if you posted them as I'd love to get more ideas, but I feel pretty set on getting bronze Konigs however
:drive: 2013 Touring Manual
old tech

As you’re probably aware of, the Kizashi uses a very common 5 x 114.3 wheel bolt pattern. This same bolt pattern is used by many different vehicles with many different wheel rim sizes to choose from. You can get a very stylish wheel at a junkyard price of a very good quality compared to some of the aftermarket wheels being very low quality and sometimes very pricey. The ones you’re looking at may be just fine I don’t know. The Korean cars have been using some very neat looking wheels but this is just an idea. In wheel with the same bolt pattern and the center for that is 60.1 mm or larger can be used. If the larger hole is used as can be filled with hub centric. rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onikarge

Probably some 18 inch bronze wheels would fit very well however the larger the tires, the lower the acceleration, so I would not go up to 19's rims because the car would lose quite a bit agility. I have the hint that the maximum tire size (the 235/45/R18 in the technical sheet) was perfect for the V6 engine that never arrived so opting for larger sizes could be a waste of engine power (but not of aesthetics). IMO 18 is the balanced way to go.