anybody used bluetooth audio streaming?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Northernstar

after buying the kizashi, I found out that the stereo doesn't support my mp3 player. If I want to play music, it's either FM modulator or bluetooth audio streaming. Before I go and buy myself a new mp3 player w/ bluetooth, just want to ask you guys who has used bluetooth audio on the car before. How's the sound quality? thanks a bunch
RonJeremy

I use the BT audio pretty often and I've found that the sound is a little clearer than my IPod Nano that I have hooked up.. The only downside is that you have to control the songs from the MP3/iPod. It's worth a shot, and no wires... pretty cool :)
Northernstar

which mp3 player do you use? I have been searching for one that has bluetooth but couldn't find any = =
sj85

I use bluetooth streaming everyday during my commute for internet radio and MP3 Playing from my phone. I have a Nokia phone, and it supports play, stop, cue and rew along with next and prev track selection. And i have to admit the sound is really clear and crisp
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport MT :-D
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 6 MT :-D
2002 Hyundai Sonata Auto :-)
2008 Suzuki Swift Zxi (in Asia) :-D
2002 Suzuki Zen Vxi (in Asia) :-D
gmoney91

I use my Droid X for bluetooth streaming and ipod touch via the usb port. The ipod touch does have bluetooth, but it's easier to switch songs from the radio with the ipod plugged. I've noticed no difference sound quality wise between the two.
AFREaKA.Man

Yeah, I use my Sprint Samsung Epic 4G all the time to stream music via Bluetooth from eiither my phone's music player or from using Pandora One via my phone--it's awesome! I also have my iPod hooked up via the USB cable and the sound is crystal clear with both.
AFREaKA.Man
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS AWD
Platinum Silver Metallic

Suzuki Roof Rack (by Whisbar)
Suzuki Sunroof Wind Deflector
RRM Short Ram Intake
RRM Piggyback ECU
RRM Carbon Fiber Bumper Cap
RRM Lightweight Power Pulley
Northernstar

i have been to several places but all of them told me they dont have mp3 player w/ bluetooth :cry:
TheHolyGhost

I use my blackberry and I think the sound quality is very good. I can also control track skip from the steering wheel.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
RonJeremy

I use my iPhone 3Gs. I believe the iPod touch has bluetooth connectivity... I think....
KCKizashi

another cool feature of the bluetooth streaming from a cell phone is the voice and turn by turn navigation in GPS and all phone alerts such as email, text, etc are passed through the bluetooth connection over the car stereo. I use my cellphone for playing music and if I'm also using GPS, when it's time to turn, the GPS overrides the music, announces the direction change then the music starts back up automatically.
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD