114 days

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
WESHOOT2

chicken survived; I saw it the other day. gave me the evil eye......
WESHOOT2

56,698 miles so far today (but I ain't home yet, am I?).

Since I've been pushing the car more often, gas mileage has shown some big swings (note to self: Wheeee!!!), from 25 to 29 MPG.
Tried a couple tanks of regular just to confirm prior testing and yep, better mileage AND performance with premium Mobil.

I'm due for at least an oil change and tire rotation.........otherwise ZERO issues. None.

Paint, except for a few chips, still attached.
ipaqxman

Good thing the chicken survived, i was wondering about that.

29 mpg? Mind me asking if those are mainly highway or mixed with congested traffic lights? Air condition on or off?
2011 Kizash SLS AWD
WESHOOT2

--
I run my climate system on "Auto", and keep the cabin between 70 and 73F.

My daily work drive starts with .7 miles of dirt and one stop sign. I then go 3.6 miles on a paved road until I reach another dirt road with one stop sign; 1.6 miles.
Then I take some surface roads with one stop sign and one light about 1 mile until I reach the Interstate. That road gets 22 miles. An exit that runs 2 miles takes me to an arterial main road for just under 4 miles; daily trip one way 34.9 miles.
When I come home my trip mileage and roads may vary (see, 'cause I might explore dirt back roads, or climb through Smugglers Notch at Stowe, or some other non-direct path of enjoyment, see).

My speeds range from an observe-the-limit 25 to an insane 100--110 MPH on the Interstate, based on my need for speed. I admit trying to exceed eighty on my dirt roads, too.

I find making an effort to get good mileage delivers exactly that, and when I drive much of a tank all wild and dangerous my mileage reflects it.

My recent 3,020 mile trip at more 'normal' velocities gave me an average of 31.77 MPG for its entirety.

I burn Mobil premium.......
WESHOOT2

57,913 (properly broken in) miles.

Haven't done any service since June; I'm too busy driving.

Paint still attached except for rock strikes........
WESHOOT2

59,350 miles.

Last (extended by 8 gallons) tank returned just over 28 MPG (596.1 miles, 21.22 gal).
Not bad; not all was premium, and I've been testing Gulf premium, too.

And then there's the driving........

Dirt roads highlight its balance. Proper gear selection in the auto-manual mode provides enough thrust to steer with the throttle; disengaging the VSC is not for unknown roads :shock:

I have no complaint with the power delivery from 40 MPH past 110; two-lane passing causes no drama. Acceleration at freeway speeds is great. Just spin the motor with plenty of pedal.
Limits remain high; no complacency while driving (although the cabin continues to be a pleasant environment to 'carry on').

I really need to get the tires balanced and rotated, and oil is long overdue.
Too busy enjoying the drive :mrgreen:

Zero issues (brakes are gonna need an eyeballin' real soon), except for the drivers window. Once in a while it goes up, but turns around and goes back down a bit, then stops. I figure it's due to my incessant smoking's up-n-down usage. Still works.

Paint, yes still, remains attached.
WESHOOT2

60,045 miles.

I'm all excited; finally got the oil changed (after nearly 10K).
Dealer uses Suzuki filter and oil!
$41, and I drove in without appointment and was out in under 45 minutes.

Now I gotta gotta gotta balance and rotate them tires........

Currently testing Shell premium; prior two tanks got 28 and 30MPG. Obviously I've been keeping it under 100 :mrgreen:

Paint, covered with dirt, still attached.
WESHOOT2

62,786 miles. Do the math.

I'm due for some kind of 60K service, but I haven't explored what's needed; I will.
The tires were too cupped to rotate, so we just balanced them.

Window-weirdness continues sporadically, and I'll observe its behavior carefully after I wash the inside glass (as I always wipe off the outside when gassing up).

Gas mileage ranges from 24 past 27MPG, simply because I'm unable to control my bad bad foot.

Nothing else to report; cabin still fine, handling still sharp, brakes still biting, car still rockets through 110MPH, paint still attached (except the high-velocity frontal impact sites 8-) ).
WESHOOT2

666 days. 63,420 miles

Last two tanks (regular Mobil!) were 29 and 27.3MPG; been keeping it under 100MPH (juuuust barely 8-) ).

Still like it.
WESHOOT2

687 days 65,345 miles

Trying to get my 60K in next week (quick before the dealer bellys-up, too, ay?). Still no brakes.

I didn't buy the manufacturer; I bought the car. I like the car.
Last tank 28.0MPG.

Paint literally still attached........