114 days

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Ronzuki

Still no brakes?? or breaks? :mrgreen:
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
photodan70

Thank you SOOOO much weshoot2 for all your input on this forum. I bought myself a '12 SLS on my Birthday in October and I am looking forward to driving this car. With the announcement of Suzuki America going bankrupt and pulling out, your posts make me glad I got it anyways! Thank you for your time!! :D
WESHOOT2

690 days 65,704 miles (and I ain't done yet today).

I remain enamored.

Hair still attached.
WESHOOT2

693 days 66,064 miles

I mean I really like it :mrgreen:
WESHOOT2

67,951 miles 709 days

Snow here; I think I should mount my Goodyear WRTs.
But I still gotta do my 60K service, and the oil change it includes, ASAP.
Brakes still stopping without issue, but pedal travel (and fade) indicate they're due.

Last tank 26.8 MPG; tanks (mostly Mobil premium) are varying from 26 to near 29 MPG. Throttle-sensitive.

Paint still attached.
Northernstar

lol, surprised you are still keeping this up~~
with the winter tires and road condition right now, i am lucky to get 10L/100KM
toddrochester

Thanks for your continued input. I am on my second Kiz, first was an SE and now a 12 SLS. I find myself trying to figure a way to buy another one in a few years as I am very close to Canada (rochester,ny). My Suzuki dealer (Marketplace suzuki) is simply outstanding and the service dept is top notch. I just know that driving another car will no longer be an option. I plan on keeping mine at least to the mileage you are at, its assuring to know the reliability from a real world driver like you.
WESHOOT2

720 days 69,228 miles

Got my oil changed and snows on yesterday (trip totaled 184 miles). 'Bout time; had just under 10K since my last oil-up. Oh, and kinda cleaned some glass. Heavy smoker.
Snow-tire guy told me I had less than 50% of rear pads remaining, no mention of front pad issues, and I think, based on how I drive, that is spectacular AND incredible.
Yes I do.

Let me cut to the chase: I pound the snot outta my Kizashi with great regularity. I pound it down poor dirt roads; I pound it down poorly surfaced paved roads. I pound it up and down mountain roads. I take it places that, while on 'the map', are better served by 4-wheelers.

When I say "pound", I mean I try to reach orbital velocity.

(Almost crashed Monday morning on a sloppy muddy dirt-road corner, unable to slow or steer. Skin of teeth....). I attempt to find 'roads" off the beaten trail, easy to do here in Vermont where over half our roads remain unpaved.

I'm pleasantly surprised (frankly amazed) with the Kizashi's so-far stellar durability; no rattles / clunks / etc. marring my serene drive.
Tank last night = 28.6 MPG. Mobil premium.
Cleaning the glass solved the mysterious "up no down no up no stop" power window issue.

I'll be getting the other fluids and plugs changed ASAP, and an air and cabin filter, and maybe have them "adjust the valves" (not sure about that yet, since it runs so good).

Still happy with it, still very glad I bought it, still intend to continue snot-pounding.
Paint still attached.
twoqttsdad

Top Shape WESHOOT2!
Need to see a pic of your work horse all covered in dirt and mud! :lol:
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
WESHOOT2

SO I washed it Tuesday morning before heading to the snow-tire guy, and immediately after got it all filth-laden again.

I wish I could take a current picture; maybe I'll find a young person to assist in that.....