Sold Kizashi

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
~tc~

Yes, you are correct - it was the SRT6 I was thinking of.

A buddy of mine had a C32, niiiiice car - although I would say the Kizashi is as nice. I think we are going to see him over Memorial Day, it will be interesting to see how he thinks they compare. Unfortunately, he doesn't have it any more, so we won't be able to do a direct comparison
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Blackbelt

~tc~ wrote:Yes, you are correct - it was the SRT6 I was thinking of.

A buddy of mine had a C32, niiiiice car - although I would say the Kizashi is as nice. I think we are going to see him over Memorial Day, it will be interesting to see how he thinks they compare. Unfortunately, he doesn't have it any more, so we won't be able to do a direct comparison
That SRT6 was an awesome car. I went to the Chrysler "block party" In Cleveland, i think it was 2005, and they had an area set up where you could do a ride along in an autocross type course with a professional driver in either an SRT6 Crossfire or and SRT8 300. I picked the SRT6, and the guy had me laughing and grinning from ear to ear the whole time. He had the ass end wagging like a sprint car around a nice long sweeper. I told the guy i envied him his job and he said"i sure am blessed, i can't believe they actually pay me to have this much fun"
2010 Kizashi S AWD
2009 Suzuki SX-4 Touring AWD
2008 Smart fortwo Passion Coupe
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
RjKizashi

IceBlue SLS AWD

She does not ride bikes pedal or power

I'll take the ION-3 sedan 2.4L over the Kizzy for a daily driver, it's ugly but a damn good car.

Last edited by RjKizashi on Sun May 29, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

Hawkzilla

Does Saturn still make their outside body panels out of plastic? lol

I wouldn't drive a Saturn if you paid me, but that's just my opinion. The Kizashi is no BMW, but the Saturn is definitely no Kizashi either.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
RjKizashi

Hawkzilla wrote:Does Saturn still make their outside body panels out of plastic? lol

I wouldn't drive a Saturn if you paid me, but that's just my opinion. The Kizashi is no BMW, but the Saturn is definitely no Kizashi either.
That entire post only shows your automotive ignorance. Yet I still think the Kizzy is a nice car and if it were able to post better gas mileage we would have held onto it.
Rj Arizona

oboedeb

Gee, I get at least 32-33 hwy and yes, I have AWD. usually @25 city.
Bobolini

Wow! I guess this is you last goodbye! That Ion screams Camry personality. Snoozeville but hey, your negativity can go along with such terrible mileage which I don't believe. Anger and hostility can consume a man when the woman controls his thoughts. Best of Luck with that "practical" car you got!
Bobolini

Sorry for the "dig" but such post from former owners irritate me since it's a desperate attempt to make a "dig", which I find insulting and disrespectful. As long as your wife is happy then great!
RjKizashi

Bobolini: show me one post that I made a dig at the Kizashi then show me all the positive posts I made bout the Kizashi. Seems to me people that have little automotive knowledge didn't know what to say so being rude is the way they approached it.

While I think and have said the Kizashi is a very nice car the fuel mileage sealed the deal and the car is gone. It was my wifes work car as is the Saturn ION my work car. Now my wife drives a Solstice as her work car and she loves it. It puts a smile on her face that the Kizzy did not. The Kizzy was sold some don't like the reason so I'm being insulting and disrespectful.

Sorry I still like the Kizzy and if the Turbo 2.4L comes out it will be on the list of cars to look at when it's time for our A4 to be replaced. Just as the Regal turbo is worth looking at. If you and others can't accept that because it's not the car you drive thats ok, childish but ok.

PS: The ION is more like a Corolla seeing they are both compact cars.
Last edited by RjKizashi on Sun May 29, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rj Arizona

~tc~

So, why are you still here then troll?
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic