Hill Hold Disabled?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Blackbelt

Got my Kizzy back with the new tranny a few weeks ago. All has been well until Wednesday. I was in a parking garage, waiting for a guy to back out of his space so i could park, and i heard a "ding" and the "hill hold disabled" message popped up in my display. I was sitting for a few minutes before that happened, not sure if i was doing anything other than sitting and waiting. After i got the car parked, i shut it off and fired it back up, and the message was still there. After coming back tot he car 4 hours later, it was fine and the message has not re-appeared. I am getting a little concerned. I LOVE driving my Lizzy, but jeez. First the tranny and now this? WTF?
2010 Kizashi S AWD
2009 Suzuki SX-4 Touring AWD
2008 Smart fortwo Passion Coupe
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
gmoney91

I wouldn't worry about it. Happened to me before. Plus, hill hold is not an essential thing like you tranny. It's just an added benefit of the ESC.
Bizzenn

Mine did the same thing yesterday before doing a launch. Went away a few min later.
SamirD

My wife was just driving on the road like normal and the same thing happened-- ding! Hill hold disabled.

After we got to her work, she shut off the car,and I turn it back on. The message was not there. I took it around the parking lot, including sliding in a bit and some fresh snow, and then did a brief road test. It did not come back on.