Where's the Kizashi's??

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
robertflorian

Just wondering why I feel like one of the only Kizashi owners here in Vancouver Canada. I've had the car for almost a year now and have seen less tan half a dozen of them on the streets. I'm glad to be unique out there, but don't understand why there wouldn't be way more out there by now. Its a fantastic car, looks great and fully loaded for its price. So what gives??? Is it that the Suzuki name just doesn't have a strong following like Honda or Toyota? Are people scared of buying a Suzuki if its not a motorcycle??
WESHOOT2

Yes.
wyliec

I'm in Surrey! But, yeah, I've only seen a few around. It was the same for the first few years the SX4 was out, but I'm starting to see quite a few of them now.
robertflorian

Interesting. I guess it really depends where in the lower mainland you live in. Being here in kits, I'm mainly surrounded by higher end cars. Guess that has something to do with it. Oh well, guess there's a lot of people that are missing out on something new and great. Hope you're enjoying yours as much as I am mine.:) Iv'e had mine for almost a year and not a single problem with it. Suzuki in Coquitlam has treated me well. How about you and your car?
Doraemon

robertflorian wrote:Just wondering why I feel like one of the only Kizashi owners here in Vancouver Canada. I've had the car for almost a year now and have seen less tan half a dozen of them on the streets. I'm glad to be unique out there, but don't understand why there wouldn't be way more out there by now. Its a fantastic car, looks great and fully loaded for its price. So what gives??? Is it that the Suzuki name just doesn't have a strong following like Honda or Toyota? Are people scared of buying a Suzuki if its not a motorcycle??

I've had my car for a year and 3 months now and I have to say I've only seen two Kizashis the whole time on the road and one of them was a test drive vehicle from a dealership on No. 3 Road Richmond. :lol:
Hawkzilla

I live in a Midwest city of around 60,000... lately I see a Kiz almost every day. Just saw a robin egg blue one this morning as a matter of fact. The dealership here has been doing a good job of advertising them and I get second looks often, so I think it's no longer a secret here.

A majority of the time it's a male owner younger than 50. I've been seeing that chevy Kiz rip-off around too... weak. :lol:
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
NiteRider

Other than my Coworker's Kizzy (Which had me thinking about it in the first place), I've seen 2 others since I purchased it last week. One was parked at a Restaurant, and the other was driven by what looked like a 70 yr old woman which made me feel really awkward as she waved to me. This is in State College, PA.
'12 Kizzy GTS - Azure Gray
'10 Jeep Liberty
robs48

I'm in Staten Island , New York and I've had mine for 14 months and seen 2 in that whole time until yesterday.Driving on some backroad in Northeastern Pa. , I saw 3 Platinum Silver Kizashi's (like mine)within 5 minutes traveling in the opposite direction.I told my wife that what we just witnessed was the equivalent of getting struck by lightening while being bit by a shark.Keep on enjoying yours like I do mine!
robs48

I'm in Staten Island , New York and I've had mine for 14 months and seen 2 in that whole time until yesterday.Driving on some backroad in Northeastern Pa. , I saw 3 Platinum Silver Kizashi's (like mine)within 5 minutes traveling in the opposite direction.I told my wife that what we just witnessed was the equivalent of getting struck by lightening while being bit by a shark.Keep on enjoying yours like I do mine!
Northernstar

+1 for surrey~!!