Suzuki Owners Day 2011

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
PunkSmurph

Hello Kizashi Club! I am PunkSmurph over from clubsx4.com and I am the usual organizer for Suzuki Owners Day 2011. This year we have a bit of a short notice for it, it is September 17th and this year it is being held at Road///Race Motorsports. Usually it has been at Suzuki HQ in Brea CA, but due to construction and a change of staff we were not welcomed for it. Road///Race stepped up really late in the game and made it happen for us. This is a chance for owners of different Suzuki's young and old to meet and share.

Here are the details:

Date: September 17th (yikes that soon!)
Time: 11:00 am PST (we start set up at 10)
Place: Road///Race Motorsports
13037 Lakeland Rd.
Suite F
Santa Fe Springs, Ca 90670

Lunch will be served and discounts will be had, Rob usually gives free installs for intakes, Piggybacks and a variety of small parts.
chinaKZX

I will attenting the meeting . form China Kizashi :D
[/b][/b]
PunkSmurph wrote:Hello Kizashi Club! I am PunkSmurph over from clubsx4.com and I am the usual organizer for Suzuki Owners Day 2011. This year we have a bit of a short notice for it, it is September 17th and this year it is being held at Road///Race Motorsports. Usually it has been at Suzuki HQ in Brea CA, but due to construction and a change of staff we were not welcomed for it. Road///Race stepped up really late in the game and made it happen for us. This is a chance for owners of different Suzuki's young and old to meet and share.

Here are the details:

Date: September 17th (yikes that soon!)
Time: 11:00 am PST (we start set up at 10)
Place: Road///Race Motorsports
13037 Lakeland Rd.
Suite F
Santa Fe Springs, Ca 90670

Lunch will be served and discounts will be had, Rob usually gives free installs for intakes, Piggybacks and a variety of small parts.