Suzuki Owners Day at ROAD RACE Motorsports- Sept 17th at RRM

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
ROCK

We are having a meet for all Suzuki owners, that means Samuris to Kizashis. All are welcome. We call it SOD!!!! Suzuki Owners Day is the translation for SOD. The meet will start at 10 am on Sat. I thought someone posted this already so I am just seeing that there is no thread about it hear. Expect good fun, food, raffle for some prizes from RRM, American Suzuki and a little car show contest. Should be good fun and a great meet for West coast guys. Please spread the word on this. We want to see many Kizashis as possible.. Also expect some VIP attendees from American Suzuki as well.

SOD
Where: Road Race Motorsports
13037 Lakeland Rd. Suite F
Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670

Time :10-2 Sat Sept. 17, 2011

We hope to make this an annual thing for sure. Lets hope there is love and community in the Suzuki owner world.

Call us for any details. 562-906-0080. Otherwise, can't wait to meet folks and see some great cars.
Again sorry for the late post. I thought this had been posted by someone else, at least a month ago.

ROAD/RACE
PunkSmurph

For food the organizers are ordering Pizza this year. We also do a bit of a pot luck if you want to bring food.
ROCK

Hope to see some Kizzies there.

ROAD/RACE
ROCK

The meet is long over but come down to ROAD RACE. We can show you the Kizashi Mecca of the World. Seriously!

ROAD/RACE