Canada - new fan page on Facebook

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
lockdoc3

sx4rocious wrote:No, thank you sir!! It's a very informative page with good links to great articles and information. Whoever reads this thread should definately "like" it!!

PS, I included all the police cars I could in the picture, but I actually counted 8 all together, and all surrounding my car!! it was both hilarious and paranoia inducing at the same time!!

:drive:
Thanks Michael for your endorsement! I try to make the content interesting and fun; not just a bunch of photos or unrelated junk. I also try to focus on my audience: Canada & the USA, while still offering international content that that audience might like. I figure, if they love Suzuki's, then they might like to know about some other cool Suzuki stuff from around the world (like the auto show in India right now). It's just something I like to do as a Suzuki fan in my spare time; I don't work for Suzuki nor do I get paid for it.

Looking at your photo again, you managed to get 4 police cars in the shot (not 3 as I thought I remembered) along with your Suzuki. I had no idea there were 8!

Terry
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a Kizashi, sorry)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
SamirD

lockdoc3 wrote:I also took your suggestion and added the four forums to the About section of the Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/SuzukiAutoCanAmFans/info) today. I also added links to Suzuki Canada and Suzuki Motor of America.

I even had a message on the Facebook page today with a Kizashi question. I directed him to this forum and the Suzuki one, as I couldn't answer it.

I love these forums! They've answered some on my questions about my Suzuki's.
That looks great! I'll have to check out the page even though I don't look at fb much.
SamirD

lockdoc3 wrote:Looking at your photo again, you managed to get 4 police cars in the shot (not 3 as I thought I remembered) along with your Suzuki. I had no idea there were 8!

Terry
Link to photo? I didn't see it.
lockdoc3

SamirD wrote:
lockdoc3 wrote:Looking at your photo again, you managed to get 4 police cars in the shot (not 3 as I thought I remembered) along with your Suzuki. I had no idea there were 8!

Terry
Here's the Facebook link to the photo:
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a Kizashi, sorry)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
SamirD

lockdoc3 wrote:
SamirD wrote:

Terry
Here's the Facebook link to the photo:
Pretty cool. 8-) Reminds me of this pic I took once.