Canada - new fan page on Facebook

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
lockdoc3

Do you love your Kizashi? Check out a new fan page on Facebook for Suzuki automobile owners in Canada at https://www.facebook.com/SuzukiAutoCanadaFans.
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a Kizashi, sorry)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
diddy

has the page been taken down? Link doesn't work
lockdoc3

diddy wrote:has the page been taken down? Link doesn't work
Sorry, I changed the link, as it's now for both Canada and the USA. The new link is www.facebook.com/SuzukiAutoCanAmFans
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
SamirD

You should have links to all the major suzuki forums in the about tab description. 8-)
lockdoc3

SamirD wrote:You should have links to all the major suzuki forums in the about tab description. 8-)
That's a great idea, but I don't want it to look like my Facebook page represents this and other Suzuki forums. I have posted about the Suzuki forums on the Facebook page before. Maybe it's time to do so again. Thanks for the reminder.
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
SamirD

lockdoc3 wrote:
SamirD wrote:You should have links to all the major suzuki forums in the about tab description. 8-)
That's a great idea, but I don't want it to look like my Facebook page represents this and other Suzuki forums. I have posted about the Suzuki forums on the Facebook page before. Maybe it's time to do so again. Thanks for the reminder.
But it's kinda the 'nice' thing to do since you're 'advertising' your page here. I usually remove posts like this on my own site as spam unless I have a reciprocation agreement with them.

I'd just put something like this at the end of the about for your page:
"Check out other Suzuki communities on the web:
link
link
link"
lockdoc3

SamirD wrote:
lockdoc3 wrote:
But it's kinda the 'nice' thing to do since you're 'advertising' your page here. I usually remove posts like this on my own site as spam unless I have a reciprocation agreement with them.

I'd just put something like this at the end of the about for your page:
"Check out other Suzuki communities on the web:
link
link
link"
I did post the links for this forum (and three others) on Saturday on both the Facebook page and Twitter.

I also took your suggestion and added the four forums to the About section of the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/SuzukiAutoCanAmFans/info) today. I also added links to Suzuki Canada and Suzuki Motor of America.

I even had a message on the Facebook page today with a Kizashi question. I directed him to this forum and the Suzuki one, as I couldn't answer it.

I love these forums! They've answered some on my questions about my Suzuki's.
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
sx4rocious

and I love your fb page!! I was honored when you posted my picture of my SX4 parked in the Chic-Fil-A parking lot surrounded by police cars. It made me proud! LOL (it's still my cover photo!!)
lockdoc3

I'm glad to hear you like the page. I remember that pic of your SX4 and about three police cars parked around. That was such a unique shot that it just had to go up. From one Suzuki fan to another: thanks!
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
sx4rocious

No, thank you sir!! It's a very informative page with good links to great articles and information. Whoever reads this thread should definately "like" it!!

PS, I included all the police cars I could in the picture, but I actually counted 8 all together, and all surrounding my car!! it was both hilarious and paranoia inducing at the same time!!

:drive: