Suzuki Central States Meet...

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
KuroNekko

Very nice. So whose other Kizashi was that (the black one)?
Were the SUV guys (Samurai, Sidekick, Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL-7, and Geo/Chevy variants) not invited?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
lockdoc3

KuroNekko wrote:Very nice. So whose other Kizashi was that (the black one)?
Were the SUV guys (Samurai, Sidekick, Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL-7, and Geo/Chevy variants) not invited?
From sx4rocious's start of the thread of those in attendance:

From the Metro\Swift forums:
"Bob" and girlfriend - the light blue Swift (actually a Geo Metro)

From Kizashiclub forums:
sx4rocious (wife) - red one
"Diana and Shawn" - black one

All models were invited on various forums and Facebook pages, but only those models pictured showed up. The one model that didn't make any of those group shots is another silver SX4 hatchback.
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a Kizashi, sorry)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
KuroNekko

lockdoc3 wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:Very nice. So whose other Kizashi was that (the black one)?
From sx4rocious's start of the thread of those in attendance:

From the Metro\Swift forums:
"Bob" and girlfriend - the light blue Swift (actually a Geo Metro)

From Kizashiclub forums:
sx4rocious (wife) - red one
"Diana and Shawn" - black one

All models were invited on various forums and Facebook pages, but only those models pictured showed up. The one model that didn't make any of those group shots is another silver SX4 hatchback.
I meant are "Diana and Shawn", who are the owners of the black one, members here?
sx4rocious

Yes, but they admit to not posting much. She didn't remember her forum name either LOL. They were awesome people tho! Shawn had us all cracking up to the point that I once spewed coke out of my nose! You could also tell Diana was a riot right from the start. I'm hoping to get to hang out with them and a couple others that live Northerly sometime this summer. This would also be one of the main reasons we're tinking of doing the next meet in Michigan City.
IL2010black

Yay I figured out my username and password, now I can start posting like a mad women!! Muahaha :D
SAMIRD I would like to say our cars are twins but I don't think you would put pink accents on it :) I had fun at the meet and glad I met some cool and interesting people. It was different and exciting.
Attachments
IMAG0480.jpg
IMAG0480.jpg (348.27 KiB) Viewed 7851 times
IMAG0423.jpg
IMAG0423.jpg (277.73 KiB) Viewed 7851 times
IMAG0414.jpg
IMAG0414.jpg (312.14 KiB) Viewed 7851 times
KuroNekko

IL2010black wrote:Yay I figured out my username and password, now I can start posting like a mad women!! Muahaha :D
SAMIRD I would like to say our cars are twins but I don't think you would put pink accents on it :) I had fun at the meet and glad I met some cool and interesting people. It was different and exciting.
Welcome back.
So I'm taking it that after losing your login info, you simply lurked around here as a guest, and then showed up to the meet?
SamirD

IL2010black wrote:SAMIRD I would like to say our cars are twins but I don't think you would put pink accents on it :) I had fun at the meet and glad I met some cool and interesting people. It was different and exciting.
Yes, I think you're right that I wouldn't change our accents to pink, but I do rather like how they stand out on your murdered out Kizashi. 8-)
sx4rocious

It actually took me a few minutes to catch the pink in person. It's very subtle and done rather tastefully, so it almost looked stock or like it belonged there. I think if anything ever happened to my SX4, there would be a black SLS parked in the driveway next to my wife's GTS. (no pink tho!)