Things we learned while attending the Central States Suzuki

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
sx4rocious

Another funny thread about last weekend's meet!
Things I learned from the first Central States Suzuki Meet...
It was a FANTASTIC time!! I don't think there was anyone in attendence that wouldn't agree. I can honestly say I've made some life-long friends and I can't wait until we do this again! I plan on doin a serious write-up about it shortly, but I thought I would tickle your funny bones a bit and fill you in on some of the more "entertaining" moments in the form of "Lessons learned". Enjoy. and feel free to add to it if you were there!

1. Pete the Pirate is not named Pete, nor is he a Pirate, however, he is awesome!
2. Suzuki GPS absolutely will not lead you to a Dragstrip even if it's cleverly hidden in plain sight.
3. You can walk around a Suzuki motorcycle shop for hours wearing the latest in Suzuki Polo shirts and no will come up and talk to you... ever...
4. SteveTomato proudly owns the only crossover I know of with a force-field capable of repeling everything from bird-dookie to soccer field dust. (it's the only explaination. It's simply isn't natural for a car to be that clean...)
5. Even Indy 500 museum owners answer to Indiana Gun-toting wives!
6. Shaking the doors to a buisiness for two hours strait still doesn't make them open if they don't want too...
7. Highmileage has the same taste in shoes as he does in cars. Quirky, rare, and somewhat practical.
8. Agendas are for schmucks!
9. I am apparently not the only one that thinks my wife "is hot enough to pull off snooty, but doesn't!"
and the top lesson learned from the weekend is.... (drum roll please!!!)
10. Panera Bread isn't even close to Sonic... Not even in the same zip code!!!
Oh, and the single greatest ice breaker ever in recorded history:

"I like your tires... Park!"

(yes, I'm serious! that actually did happen!)
I can't believe I forgot this one!!

11. Absolutley anything someone says can and must be immediately forgiven if the offending party replies "Way of life!" while shrugging their shoulders.
SamirD

lol! Wish I was there! I would have added some more of these to the event. :mrgreen:

Maybe the next one. (Make it in Chicago!)