New Brunswick, Canada Suzuki Auto Meet: June 10, 2017

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
lockdoc3

Do you live in Eastern Canada or the North-Eastern US? Do you love your Kizashi and want to MEET others who love theirs too? Then join us in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Canada on June 10. Woodstock is directly across the US border from Houlton, Maine.

This is open to all Suzuki models, not just the Kizashi, plus other models built by Suzuki but rebadged as something else, like a Geo, Tracker, Sunrunner, Sprint or Firefly.

Group activities might include (but are not limited to):
- Parking together to chat and check out each other's Suzuki
- A scenic drive along the St. John River
- A drive through the longest covered bridge in the world (in Hartland)
- Photo shoots of us and our Suzuki's
- Sharing a meal at a local truck stop style restaurant (Grant’s at Murray’s)
- Ice cream at the local Dairy Delight (takeout windows only)
- Exact locations and times will be posted later.

Please email me at [email protected] to let me know that you’re interested, and I’ll keep you informed as the details unfold. If you're on Facebook, you can also join the event at Please email me any ideas that you might have too.

If you decide to stay in town for Sunday too, here are some other options available:
- 10th Annual Car Show with Napa Auto Parts at the local Best Western
- Participate in an autocross with the Fredericton Motorsports Club at Speedway 66 (about 1.5 hours south in Geary)
- For any church goers, you can join me and my Suzuki that morning. Just ask me when and where.

Check out other great things to do in Woodstock at https://woodstocknbtourism.com/
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a Kizashi, sorry)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
FrankoLaMoya

I will probably attend the event with my Kizashi! I already sent you an email, but I would prefer to receive the updates here. Thanks.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
lockdoc3

FrankoLaMoya wrote:I will probably attend the event with my Kizashi! I already sent you an email, but I would prefer to receive the updates here. Thanks.
Sounds great! Will do.
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
lockdoc3

Here's the Detailed Schedule of Events:

2:00 – 3:00 PM: RBC Royal Bank parking lot, 540 Main St., Woodstock - Meet and greet time, Group Photos. Park at the back by the water.
3:00 – 3:40 PM: Dari Delite, 850 Main St., Woodstock - Ice cream & treats (cash only). Park there, just before it at the Lucky Larry’s Lounge, or across the street at the Veterinary Clinic.
3:40 – 4:00 PM: Scenic drive up the St. John River along Route 103N. After about 15-20 minutes, turn right at RL Auto Services onto Hartland Hill Bridge Rd. and cross covered bridge.
4:00 – 4:40 PM: Hartland Covered Bridge (longest covered bridge in the world) – Group Photos, Walk the bridge. Park by the water between the Hartland Visitor Information Centre (365 Main St.) and the Hartland Baptist Church (349 Main St.).
4:40 – 5:00 PM: Scenic drive down the St. John River along Route 105S. After about 15-20 minutes, turn right onto Route 585W and cross the Grafton Bridge, then turn left at lights.
5:00 – 5:30 PM: NBCC Woodstock, 100 Broadway St. – More Photos. Park at the back by the water.
5:30 – 7:00 PM: The River Restaurant, 558 Main St., Woodstock - Dinner on the patio. Park next door at The RBC Royal Bank parking lot (where we started).
7:00 PM: RBC Royal Bank parking lot – Goodbye. Thanks for joining us!
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
lockdoc3

This is only 3 days away! Who's joining us?
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa