Rear lip spoiler

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
KuroNekko

boman wrote:I have one mounted, and Holes were drilled. Apparently they can fall off with just the tape.
Welcome.

Your spoiler looks a bit different than the ones we have in North America. Is yours aftermarket or is factory?

This is the one that comes with the Sport versions in North America.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
boman

KuroNekko wrote: Welcome.

Your spoiler looks a bit different than the ones we have in North America. Is yours aftermarket or is factory?.
It is an aftermarket one. Wraps nicely around the brake light. Looks a lot better than the Suzuki one, in my Opinion.
KuroNekko

Can you take another photo behind the car?
Your spoiler reminds me of the ones on Infiniti G35 Coupes.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

Not completely sure but it looks like the Carbontrix spoiler. It seems to be referenced as Delta Tech too

http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/in ... cts_id=659
wyliec

I put the factory rear spoiler on mine 2 years ago, drilled the holes per the instructions. The springs have been sitting in a corner collecting dust, the trunk stays up just fine. I didn't notice any difference.
boman

bootymac wrote:Not completely sure but it looks like the Carbontrix spoiler. It seems to be referenced as Delta Tech too
Yup. It is this spoiler. I also have the "Delta" Bodykit too. Not sure if I should use it or not.
Attachments
Bodykit (2).jpg
Bodykit (2).jpg (150.16 KiB) Viewed 8123 times
bootymac

That body kit seems too aggressive for a Kizashi but you might pull it off in black
stevesharpe57

Rear lip spoiler painted and fitted bit of an expensive exercise but looks the goods
Attachments
Fitted with holes drilled sealant used around stud bolts
Fitted with holes drilled sealant used around stud bolts
image.jpg (145.03 KiB) Viewed 8070 times
boman

Looks good.
jono

Nice spoiler, my last 4 cars had an OEM factory spoiler kits on them. Well just call ne ole fashion cause I will take the factory ones over any aftermarket one any day. :drive: