Rear lip spoiler

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
jono

stevesharpe57 wrote:Rear lip spoiler painted and fitted bit of an expensive exercise but looks the goods
Love it!!! :drive:
bootymac

stevesharpe57 wrote:Rear lip spoiler painted and fitted bit of an expensive exercise but looks the goods
Looks great! How did you end up installing it?
stevesharpe57

As per instruction all 12 pages , with tape and two bolts this is not coming off , also going to change trunk springs rods as it does not stay up if car is on a incline ie my driveway , probably why they come in the kit.
stevesharpe57

Changed spring rods, made a big difference, trunk opens by itself a lot stronger at least till the rods settle in but defiantly stronger lift than original
SamirD

Good to hear everything worked out great. 8-)
Brock

boman wrote:I have one mounted, and Holes were drilled. Apparently they can fall off with just the tape.
Hi Boman, Im in Australia.

Ive looked Everywhere online, I NEED that spoiler.

I don't care where it's from but I need one.

Black XLS 2010

Cheers

- Brock
stevesharpe57

Brought mine direct through Suzuki dealer came with fitting instructions , new rear brake light and boot springs , have just purchased from eBay a rk sport body kit front spoiler , side skirts and rear defuser
Brock

stevesharpe57 wrote:Brought mine direct through Suzuki dealer came with fitting instructions , new rear brake light and boot springs , have just purchased from eBay a rk sport body kit front spoiler , side skirts and rear defuser

Thanks for the reply, Ill call my Suzuki but they didn't even know what brand the sound system is.

We don't have a lot here, that body kit sounds awesome any chance of a link.

Im also searching for a window spoiler, I just took it out for a spin and all I can think of is how it needs a spoiler.

Thanks

- Brock, Aus.
stevesharpe57

Rear lip spoiler part no 99000 99094 complete kit including rear light and boot springs $319.50 unpainted
Brock

Im guessing that my Suzuki dealer will not know what I'm talking about and won't be able to help, so ill probably end up with a aftermarket.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/41011010-RKSpor ... e%3ASuzuki

It looks like the same one as the black Kizashi on page 2.

But my next question in Where did you have to go to get the spoiler painted?

Other wise Ive found a painted to match rear Roof Visor Spoiler on eBay for $109 total AUD.

But I Really Want that boot spoiler.