JATCO JF011E Service Manual

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
LPSISRL

For those who want to geek out, here's the AAMCO service manual on the CVT that's in the Kizashi. I did note that it does not mention Suzuki but I think that's because the manual pre-dates the Kizashi. I also noted that many of the vehicles that the JF011E is installed in have a 60K fluid change interval.

http://aamcoftp.com/sites/aamcotech/ass ... manual.pdf
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KuroNekko

Great find and I would agree that 60K miles is a safe bet. The Kizashi's owner manual also lists the manual trans gear oil as a non-service fluid for at least 90K miles. However, if anything other than the Suzuki gear oil is used, it lists replacements at every 30K.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)