WHERE CAN I GET WHITER LIGHT BULBS ?

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
TheHolyGhost

That was a problem on the Subaru Legacy as well. Disabling the DRLs seemed to be the first thing everyone recommended doing when a new member joined. It'll be interesting to see when people's lights start burning out.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
~tc~

Moto wrote:Keep in mind that whiter bulbs burn out in about half the time... I used to go through about 2 sets a year.
This is usually due to insufficient voltage at the light. Halogen and other high temp incandescent bulbs are designed for the filament to vaporize and redeposit, if the voltage isn't high enough, that process doesn't work.

It's easy to check with a voltmeter, and if the voltage drop is 2V or more, the solution is to direct wire them to the battery through a relay activated by the current switch wire.

I've been a fan of the PIAA hyper white bulbs
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic