Adding Subwoofer

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
jadeng97

I'm looking to add a subwoofer to my stock RF system. Has anyone done this? if so, can you tap into remote wire and audio wires that are already run back to the existing amp. Would like to keep the stock 8' sub working as well. Thanks
2012 Suzuki Kizashi GTS i-AWD (Red)
AirRideFan

I'm curious on which wires are which on the Rockford stereo, as well. I want to connect a simple Hi-Level (speaker signal) to Low-Level RCA adapter and put another subwoofer in the trunk (on a separate amp). Does anybody have a wiring diagram on our cars... ???? WHICH WIRES CAN I CONNECT THIS ITEM TO ? :
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!
Woodie

Connect it to the existing subwoofer.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency