How to remove the drivers side interior door panel?

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
parrisjr

I am looking for someone who has removed the drivers side interior door panel. I want to remove the panel to repair a small dent in the middle of the door.
chevydually

FIRSET REMOVE SMALL PANEL BEHIND INNER DOOR HANDLE THER IS A SCREW THERE , ANOTHER SMALL PANEL IN ARM REST SCREW THERE AND THEN THE REST ARE DOOR PANEL TO BODY CLIPS START IN LOWER LEFT AND PRY OUTWARDS AND THEM DOOR PANEL OFF PANEL IN ARMREST JUST BEHIND THE WINDOW SWITCH PANEL
Moto
Site Admin

Try the list function next time. Caps are poor forum edict.
Thanks for helping out though.
parrisjr

Thanks "chevydually" I will give it a try next week. I have never had any luck with the panel to body clips. Usually end up breaking a few or ripping them out of the door panel itself.
KHCreason

you may want to invest in the proper tool, then, to prevent that from happening.
parrisjr

By the "proper" tool, I assume you mean a tool like a long handle screw driver with a forked tip?
chevydually

pocket srew driver or small plastic pry tool. sorry about caps forgot were on
KCKizashi

Here's a link to various sections of the service manual. How to remove the door panel and all screw and fastener locations identified.
http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... f=28&t=316
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD