upgraded to 20" wheels

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
giankigreco

straight out rims gotta go .. they are too asian for this wanna be euro car. lol . not gonna lie looks descent but trade them for wider spokes man. it;ll look sexy
ale3to

sorry but i do not agree with you on that
don't know where do you get that euro wanna be thing, but there is no car on Us roads that says more "I'm Japanese" than this Kizashi
and sexy is a relative term
CCS77

I like it! Did you powder coat the calipers red?
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
ale3to

they painted for me
i would have preferred a caliper cover instead but this company from california who make them ,had none that fits kizashi yet
CCS77

Ohhhh...that sounds like an awespome project.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
gmoney91

giankigreco wrote:straight out rims gotta go .. they are too asian for this wanna be euro car. lol . not gonna lie looks descent but trade them for wider spokes man. it;ll look sexy
The goal of the Kizashi was to employ the best of German with best of Japanese. At least, that's what the engineers said.
vipkizashi

looks great man!!!
2011 Kizashi SE CVT AWD.
Platinum silver metallic
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD
Alpine Type R 15"
Elemental designs nine.1 amp
Fat-mat sound deadening.
10,000K HID's
Moto
Site Admin

Looks like a professional forum poster if I have ever seen one... signature deleted until you make a few more useful posts.