Kizashi Homelink Rear View Mirror Wiring

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Krilly

Hey everyone. New Kizashi owner here (2010 SE model) and I didn't know where else to go for this so hopefully someone can help :) I just recently picked up an autodimming mirror to replace the basic stock one and was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for it. The mirror is a Gentex 536 that came out of another Kizashi (seems to be a standard mirror for a higher trim but I could be wrong). Thanks in advance for any help!
IMG_20201120_171936__01.jpg
IMG_20201120_171936__01.jpg (330.67 KiB) Viewed 3545 times
Woodie

Welcome Krilly !

If it was originally an option on the Kizashi then it probably just plugs in. I suspect it was not as when I googled it I got many reviews and such. Just type Gentex 536 into your search bar and you'll get this: https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... Gentex+536
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Tom Kizzie

I think it was standard on the expensive models.. SLS? For Europe i know all kizashis have it. Exactly the same as the picture from the link. I like it a lot.
kizashi 6mt black