How-To: Change Metric to English, language, lighting, +

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
xwiredtva

Put the car in park, pull up the ebrake. Tap the DISP button till it shows the real time MPG indicator with the bar. Press and hold DISP for like 45 seconds. THe screen switches over to the dealer settings and such. Change the gas mpg reset to fill up, button or manual. Foot well light to be ON with doors or ON with lights (it goes on with the door opening still). This is also where you change the weather from Cold to Hot and from Metric to English. :lol:

I stumbled onto this when trying to reset the mpg meter. I haven't played around with other screens but it's possible we could find another easteregg.
Triggerhappy

Not really an easter egg, it's on page 2-85 of the 2010 user's manual.
152k miles - niece drives it now
2017 Prius Prime - about 65 mpg factoring in electricity cost
2018 Pacifica Hybrid - wife's
BxKizashiS

Nice, this is hott!, Ima try this!!! lol
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi