Genuine Suzuki Accessories

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
AFREaKA.Man

Hey everyone,

If anyone is thinking about buying and installing genuine Suzuki accessories for your Kizashi (or other Suzukis) but are hesistent togo through a dealer, here's a website I found that sells those accessories:
suzuki.dealerfit.com/store/suzuki-kizashi-accessories-cat1318_3445.php

I'm not sure whether or not there's any cost savings, but it could be worth a look.

Hope this helps,
AFREaKA.Man
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS AWD
Platinum Silver Metallic

Suzuki Roof Rack (by Whisbar)
Suzuki Sunroof Wind Deflector
RRM Short Ram Intake
RRM Piggyback ECU
RRM Carbon Fiber Bumper Cap
RRM Lightweight Power Pulley
Ronzuki

Just an observation...I paid less for the splash guards, delivered, from a dealer in GA.
They don't have the 'all weather' rubber floor mats listed, so I can't compare to what I paid at my local dealer.

Thanks for the link! Some of the SX4 pricing looks really good however.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Rpat

I've used Dealerfit before on a previous car I owned and although I don't know if they the cheapest they were pretty easy to deal with, I had a return and it went very smoothly.