Upgrading the stereo (i sorted it out)

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
will2k

EDIT: Fixed it, was easier than i thought although very time consuming
Hey everyone, i bought a pioneer 2ch amp, Alpine 6.5" 80w rms speakers for the front and a fusion 10" subwoofer tube which has a built in amp.

After a tonne of googling etc and research i believe i know have everything needed to do the install.

Only thing i need is the line converter or hi/low converter whatever you want to call it so that i can connect it to the head units rear left and right speakers which will then let me plug 4 rca cables into it for the amp and sub

According to the kizashi manual posted on this forum the
Rear Left speaker is GREEN + GREEN/RED -

Rear Right BLUE + BLUE/RED -

But im confused where to connect the remote wire too so the amp and sub know when to turn on and off so they don't waste the battery?
Is it the white wire labelled
WHT Power source (ACC) Approx. 12V
Ignition mode: ACC or ON?

Anyone else upgrading speakers in their kizashi or installed an amp or sub themselves into the factory head unit?

Any help or tips would be appreciated!

I figured out how to take the door clips off to get to the front speakers and using this forum + the kizashi manual posted here i know how to take the climate control and cd player panels off.

Thanks guys! I want to try get this done next weekend.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube