New guy checking in

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Noise Box

Morning gang!

Just bought a 2013 AWD SE version. I previously had an SX4 (that a drunk driver totaled many years ago) and I really enjoy being in a Suzuki again. My previous cars were mainly Italian stuff, but had a mix of reliable Japanese sports cars mixed in (mr2, cr-z, rx-7)
My Kizashi has 92k miles on the clock and runs as if it was brand new. Gotta really detail the interior, the dealer I got it from was kinda lax on that, but it's raining today.
Anyway, looking forward to many happy AWD years.

Cheers!
NB
n8dogg

Sounds like a good find! 92k not bad at all. If you haven't heard this yet, first thing I suggest would be flush the CVT! The rest of the car is pretty solid, but the CVT is kind of the weak point. It was marketed as no maintenance needed but other owners found out for us the hard way! Regular maintenance on everything else is fine.
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!
Noise Box

n8dogg wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:56 pm Sounds like a good find! 92k not bad at all. If you haven't heard this yet, first thing I suggest would be flush the CVT! The rest of the car is pretty solid, but the CVT is kind of the weak point. It was marketed as no maintenance needed but other owners found out for us the hard way! Regular maintenance on everything else is fine.
Yup, dealership already took care of that. I had researched this beforehand, as the CVTs in Nissans were real disasters, and I have a CVT in my Scion iQ, so I was aware of the limitations. So far, so good.
I misunderstood how the USB cover opened, and managed to pull the entire cover off (rather than just sliding the little latch open to expose the USB slot) and the USB interface fell into the console section. I feel like an idiot of course, and I can't figure out how to get to it, as the hole it sits in, really isn't big enough to get two fingers in to realign it. I tried with a pair of surgical forceps, but no luck.
KuroNekko

Hi and welcome.
As for the USB port that fell into the console, check this out:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2663
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Noise Box

KuroNekko wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:05 am Hi and welcome.
As for the USB port that fell into the console, check this out:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2663
Thank you kindly :)