Just signed the paperwork.

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
KuroNekko

spbouvier wrote:Thanks everyone, I am thrilled to be a member of the club.Just drove it home, I am in love!
Very nice.
So what are the specs?
CVT?
AWD?
Mileage?
Location?
What did you pay for it? (I know this is not always the most polite thing to ask, but it helps us gauge resale value and how much our orphaned cars are worth these days.)

Thanks and enjoy!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
spbouvier

KuroNekko wrote:
spbouvier wrote:Thanks everyone, I am thrilled to be a member of the club.Just drove it home, I am in love!
Very nice.
So what are the specs?
CVT?
AWD?
Mileage?
Location?
What did you pay for it? (I know this is not always the most polite thing to ask, but it helps us gauge resale value and how much our orphaned cars are worth these days.)

Thanks and enjoy!
Lets see:
CVT - Yes
AWD - Yes
Mileage - About 37,000
I am in Massachusetts on the Rhode Island border
I paid $17,000.00 for it, and as far as I can tell it is worth every penny. There were four Kizashi available in MA and RI, I drove them all and this was the nicest.
Dthrill_08

I love the Sport appearance but prefer SE rims if they were only 18"
spbouvier

So I just drove the Kizashi at night for the first time and what a great lighted interior that is. Very surreal with all the red lights...
KuroNekko

spbouvier wrote:So I just drove the Kizashi at night for the first time and what a great lighted interior that is. Very surreal with all the red lights...
Someone's in love.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)