Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Fritz

Yet another black 6mt owner here, from Richmond, Va. I've been a huge fan of this site since I purchased my kizzy new in 2012. Should have joined ages ago. I appreciate all the knowledgeable members on here and hope this site sticks around forever ( since thats how long I plan on keeping my car)!
KuroNekko

Welcome.
You and I have quite a few similarities.
I also have a black 6MT as you may know. I also live in the Mid-Atlantic and Richmond isn't too far from me. I've been there a few times.

I also got my Kizashi in 2012, but I bought my MY 2011 used. I joined this forum shortly after.

I also plan to keep this car quite a while. Given its rock-bottom resale value but rewarding ownership experience, it just makes sense to keep the car long term. I know that I won't find a car like it with the features it has for anything close to the price I paid for it.

Upload some pics soon.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

Welcome aboard!
honsonwong

Welcome. I live in Richmond too......OH!!! Wait a minute....Richmond B.C. Canada I mean :lol:
Fritz

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I am not too tech savvy, so uploading a pic would be a first for me. Maybe I can get my kids to tutor me. The dealership I bought mine from spent a good bit of money remodeling the outside of their building to add a suzuki wing about a month before the pullout and the big S still stands proud next to the VW and Jaguar signs. Something worth seeing if I can figure out how!
twoqttsdad

Another car enthusiast with great taste! Welcome!
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
LPSISRL

Welcome from Chesapeake. I have to buy mine in DC about a year ago.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)