New member, kind of

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Fritz2

Hello again! Not new to the forum, just could not for the life of me figure out how to login with my old user name (Fritz). Hopefully, second times a charm! Hijacked the board tonight with responses I've had pent up in case I can't post again! Maybe someone could tell me why I always get a warning that I've exceeded max login attempts when I try to log in once. Captcha didnt work either ( and i know my Suzuki models, haha!). Anyway, I hope other owners don't have this problem and stay guests. Thanks for the great forum!
honsonwong

Welcome back!
Fritz2

Thanks! This is my second successful login, so hopefully i can post away now! It stinks to be internet unsavvy!
Moto
Site Admin

hmmm not sure what the deal is. I've been busy working on other websites lately. I'll probably get around to updating this site sometime this summer. There is a significant update for the forum software, but it is sort of like updating from windows ME to windows 8. (Sort of a PITA) I've been waiting for the plugins to catchup.

Welcome back. Sorry about the trouble. I'm going to get a fix in place soon. You are not the first person to have trouble.
Fritz2

Could just be my internet ignorance as well. I am logging on fine now, though! Thanks for the concern, glad to be back.