New Member from Prospect NSW

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
G13b

Hi I am new to the forum my name is Ryan I live in Prospect NSW, just wanted to say hello.

Just bought a second hand black Kizashi 2011has about 47,359 Kms, still a bit said that I sold my Swift Gti 1994 after owning it for 12 years, have to give it up as my kids are getting bigger and need a bigger car.

Suzuki's are excellent cars they run forever and feel great on the road. This one looks good too.

The SX4 sedan just looks so weird. The windows placements aren't seen in any other car. I'm glad they have now have a sedan that isnt an embarassment.

I really enjoy checking the new posts every day and learning about these cars.
If you write wash on mycar I will carve resuscitate me on your chest.
honsonwong

Welcome!
coref1

Welcome, I'm in Campbelltown so not far away. Which version of the Kizashi did you buy, mine is a 2012 Prestige in mineral grey? :lol:
G13b

Thanks Guys, its the base model black colour and its manual transmission which is a good thing.
If you write wash on mycar I will carve resuscitate me on your chest.
coref1

Yes I'd be much more confident about the long term reliability with a manual. I've got the cvt and am already considering how long I'll risk it.
Remav

coref1 wrote:Yes I'd be much more confident about the long term reliability with a manual. I've got the cvt and am already considering how long I'll risk it.
You may want to check out the "114 Days" thread which blogs weshoot2's ...uh, "Kizashi driver's history". Last I saw he was at 161,616 miles with his "not so gently" driven CVT. It was enough to put my mind at ease when I bought mine last month with almost 50k mi. on it.

...and welcome!
Image2011 Sport SLS Navi AWD, White Water Pearl ...in Beautiful Colorado
DesRado

Welcome to the club!
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP