New member here :)

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Carlover87

Hi everyone. I'm sorry i don't have Suzuki yet... But I'm looking to buy new car and hopefully it's Suzuki. You can recommend something if you want in this topic :)
Tom Kizzie

Since the Kizashi isnt sold newly anymore i would recommend in my personal order :
Suzuki Swift sport
Suzuki Vitara (sport 1.4 turbo)
Suzuki sx4 scross (1.4 turbo)
Suzuki Jimny
Suzuki ignis
kizashi 6mt black
SAEED_KIZZY

Try to buy a product that Made in Japan. much better quality I think.
Tom Kizzie

Well suzuki swift from 1997 to this day (4 example) are built in hungary but its all jap quality i think. All very reliable too.
kizashi 6mt black
SAEED_KIZZY

Tom Kizzie wrote:Well suzuki swift from 1997 to this day (4 example) are built in hungary but its all jap quality i think. All very reliable too.
good for you but QC and assemble line in my country (Iran) unfortunately not much reliable compare to imported car build in Japan.
G13b

Carlover87, do a thorough reasearch before buying especially the one with CVT there piece of junk, breaks easily doesn't hold up over time IMO, buy a car that has a manual transmission if you value your money.
If you write wash on mycar I will carve resuscitate me on your chest.
Carlover87

Hahaha thanks to all for kind messages. I'll do a good research about the cars because I want it to last.