Hello From Pittsburgh, PA!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
BillyTheKiz

Hey everyone - fellow Pittsburgher here! I live in the Shadyside area. It seems like QUITE a lot of members live in Pittsburgh.

Bought my Kizashi in October 2010 at Wright, looks like a lot of us bought here. Have a 2010 Deep Sea Blue Metallic SE CVT FWD. Love it so far, but wish I would've spent the extra money on a GTS. Hope to make some new friends!
2010 Kizashi SE - FWD | CVT
gmoney91

Yeah, it does look like a bunch of people got their car from Wright. I got mine from Jim Shorkey. They were the only dealer out of the 3 local dealers that said they could get the specific Kizashi I wanted without having to put down a large amount of money beforehand.
vipkizashi

Welcome! It's good to see Pittsburgh kizashis on here. What race track you doing the auto cross at? I was gonna go next year at beaver run motor sports complex in koppel pa. They have a good program.
2011 Kizashi SE CVT AWD.
Platinum silver metallic
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD
Alpine Type R 15"
Elemental designs nine.1 amp
Fat-mat sound deadening.
10,000K HID's
vipkizashi

I got mine at wright as well. They gave me a good deal on my 2011 silver platinum metallic SE CVT AWD.
2011 Kizashi SE CVT AWD.
Platinum silver metallic
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD
Alpine Type R 15"
Elemental designs nine.1 amp
Fat-mat sound deadening.
10,000K HID's