Arizona Member

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
RjKizashi

Rj in Arizona .... got my Wife an ice blue Sport SLS AWD Kizashi for a Christmas gift. She loves it, I think it's a bloody nice sedan. It would have to have a V/6 or have the 2.4L boosted if I were to buy one for myself, but it's a damn nice car just the same. Took the superman badge off the backside and will have to do something to tone down the one on the front. Ok I'll add a picture......

Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

chevydually

CONGRATS YOU CAN TURBO CHARGE ONE ITS VERY NICE SETUP WITH ONE ON IT. ENJOY AND KEEP THE "S" FACTOR
TheHolyGhost

There is another user that took the S off the front of the car. Behind it it is just black, not sure how you feel about that, but it would definitely tone it down.

Welcome to the forum!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
autopiolet

[quote="RjKizashi"]Rj in Arizona .... got my Wife an ice blue Sport SLS AWD Kizashi for a Christmas gift. She loves it, I think it's a bloody nice sedan. It would have to have a V/6 or have the 2.4L boosted if I were to buy one for myself, but it's a damn nice car just the same. Took the superman badge off the backside and will have to do something to tone down the one on the front. Ok I'll add a picture......

It is good to see that someone else in Arizona has a Kizashi. Mine is Ice Blue too with almost 16k on it. This is a real sweet car. I hope I see yours on the road soon as it would be fun to see what mine looks like on the go.
RjKizashi

Pulling off the chome to leave a black hole .... not going to happen
Bolt on turbo .... not going to happen.
Where in Arizona ... might happen
Last edited by RjKizashi on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rj Arizona

autopiolet

I live in central Phoenix. Look s like you got yours at the new Tempe dealer. I got my in Avendale at Salazar Suzuki.
RjKizashi

Suzuki of Tempe, and the only reason we went with a Suzuki is because of the outstanding service we recieved as Saturn customers over the years from this group of people.

Son bought a Equator today

Rj Arizona

RjKizashi

Son thinks I should buy this Sheep in Wolfs clothing.

GTS shifter with chromed factory wheels.

Rj Arizona

RjKizashi

From the side .... well kinda

Rj Arizona