Hi Kizashi enthusiasts

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
makanaky

Hi Guys.

Just want to say hi. Ive seen first time Suzuki Kizashi last year around October '22. I was looking for SX4 to buy and local app showed me black Kizashi for sale. I was stunned how beautiful this car is. I'm in Canada, Alberta. It was black with manual transmission. I don't remember what year what what exact model. Maybe you guys can tell me what it was. I did not buy because guy he was selling the car was not answering my calls and one day I just notice that a car was sold. It's really hard to find here a manual transmission. I know it's only FWD but I bet it's more fun to drive. I wish to have AWD manual but we can have everything in life :D
I'm glad that I found this website so I can do more research about this underrated piece of art.
Is there any topic when you categorize Kizashi according to year what was made, colours scheme and trim differences ?

Thank you guys !
Attachments
IMG_3608.jpeg
IMG_3608.jpeg (203.25 KiB) Viewed 3222 times
IMG_3605.jpeg
IMG_3605.jpeg (245.07 KiB) Viewed 3222 times
IMG_3604.jpeg
IMG_3604.jpeg (259.47 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
IMG_3602.jpeg
IMG_3602.jpeg (258.92 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
Redgts10

The body is very clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woodie

Welcome makanaky !

That's an SLS, top of the line. Not the first couple of years because it's got the newer style wheels.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KlutzNinja

SLS Sport, specifically, due to the “sport” wheels, more angular bumper, and added side sills. If it has a spare tire under the trunk mat, it’s a 2012; the 2013 models received a tire inflation/repair kit instead. At least in the US. I’m assuming Canada, too, but don’t know for sure.

Manual SLS Sports are exceptionally rare, I’d have to imagine.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
KuroNekko

The others have already stated that it's a Kizashi Sport SLS, which is the top spec level. It's very rare with the manual transmission. Most are CVT with AWD. I have a Kizashi Sport GTS manual transmission in black. It looks identical to the car in the photos except for the interior. I don't have leather seats (I actually prefer cloth) and don't have heated seats. If you don't care for heated leather seats, you can search for Sport GTS versions, which have the same exterior look and the lowered suspension. Most manuals out there are the base S model.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
makanaky

Thank you guys for replies. You can't imagine how helpful this information is. From what I read I basically I missed out on the top trim model deal. It was for sale for only 6000 CAD. Well at that time I did not know a lot about Kizzy so I won't make the same mistake anymore. For me manual transmission it's must have. I'm originally from Europe so automatic it's not that popular and on the other side it's nice feeling when you are in control of the car.
Thank you again good people and looking forward to discover more about this "criminally underrated" piece of art.