Suzuki Kizashi Sport

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
Moto
Site Admin

Place holder...
I'll update this later. I have a 6 hour drive after work so I don't know if I'll do it tonight.

Feel free to add your 2 cents :-).
ROCK

Looking for more info from you. I will know a lot more about this THursday. I havea meeting this week with ASMC. Sounds like good news!

ROAD/RACE
Moto
Site Admin

I have a feeling you know more about it than I do. I made this post way back in April and forgot to update it. There are several posts regarding the topic on the forum, but I think you probably have better connections than any of us.
JDReichert

Went by the Suzuki dealer today to see the 2011 Kizashi. They have a white and red model in stock. Kizashi has made the car appear more aggressive and sport like. The front lower bumper protrudes more and has sharper angles. The side skirts and the chrome strip are very bold. The navigation system appears rather large, but I guess that’s good so you can see the details on the screen. It appears the price has increased some, but it is hard to tell. Everything else appears to have remained the same.

Jerry – 2010 Kizashi SLS, 1977 Mercedes-Benz 280SL, 1983 BMW 633CSi