Interesting conversation with Southern Calif Suzuki dealer

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
red rider

I am on vacation in Orange county, CA, I am always on the look out for another Kizashi, no such luck. So, I call sales at Suzuki Depot, Santa Ana, CA. Hey, how come I haven't seen another Kizashi, either here or in NO CA where I bought my car? He says, Suzuki wants to stay nimble, flexible in this economy. Does not want the cars to overshadow the bikes. Does not want to be commited to selling a lot of cars and having a correspondingly large advertising budget. He tells me they sell cars all the time and the people who buy them, love em. I asked him about a possible turbo or larger displacement motor for the 2013's, he hasn't heard anything. I thanked him for his time. PS, at a truck stop, the guy next to me says that is a really n ice looking car, I had only seen one in the magazines, I thanked him.
Trailboss

Seems kinda weird...Suzuki USA is in La Brea where my corporate owned ride came from, you would think that the Kizashi would be a hot seller in the Southern Ca. market....they are seriously dropping the ball in the marketing dept.
superdave97

I just moved to the bay area from Dallas a few months ago. There isn't a single dealership here. They have all closed.

I love the car, but it has zero resale value now... also afraid if something does go wrong, how the hell am I going to get it fixed.
lookin

thats the same way how i felt superdave so i moved on i got 16,000 for my 2010 sls 4 days ago which i didnt think was so bad i guess ..i wish suzuki would step they game up its such a good car....
chazyouwin

Knock on wood, I've been seeing a lot of Kizashis here in NJ lately; in fact the other day pulled up behind a grey Kizashi like mine. So two in a row, what do you know.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
Vadersquest

I have only seen 2 other Kizashis in my area. I do get compliments all the time but dang, I would love to see some more on the road.