2013 Kizashis Fresh Off the Truck

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
aaronw

We got a small batch of 2013 Kizashi SE and Base Models at Suzuki of Wichita today. We'll get them cleaned up and photographed more in depth soon!

Pics here: http://www.suzukiofwichita.com/blog/car ... f-wichita/
aaronw

Quick video about the 2013 Kizashi SE:

[youtube][/youtube]
murcod

Thanks for posting the info.

I was just wondering what is different / new for the 2013 model? To me, it looks exactly the same as my 2011 build Kizashi Touring (bottom spec locally in Australia) - apart from the normal differences between the two country's models.
David
BM-Power

murcod wrote:Thanks for posting the info.

I was just wondering what is different / new for the 2013 model? To me, it looks exactly the same as my 2011 build Kizashi Touring (bottom spec locally in Australia) - apart from the normal differences between the two country's models.
Yeah it looks exactly the same as our 2012 Touring models.
BMW E46 330i SMG
Suzuki Kizashi 6MT
SuzukiMarkus

No major changes...only updates to equipment, features, colors, and trim packages. The navigation has been updated to a 6" voice activated advanced audio and navigation system with Garmin software, which replaces the Kenwood system.

The SE with iAWD gets bluetooth.

The GTS with front-wheel drive will be available in leather.

The S package in front-wheel drive will now have a factory installed stereo and alloy wheels.
wndrwgn

So, if I can find a 2012 SLS AWD without navi then it is pretty much the same as the 2013?

Haven't decided on Navi or not...
SuzukiMarkus

Yes. I am not sure if the 2013 will be available without the navi or only available with the navi.

The new navi works really well in the GV and the SX4. Neither of those has the Rockford Fosgate sound system, so I don't know what the sound quality will be like. I drove a 2011 with the Kenwood navi and I hated it. The sound quality was horrible. I am a huge fan of the R/F System, so I prefer the non navi cars. Plus they are already set up for XM.

Other than the new Navi and changing the names of the colors...the car is the same.

I have 12 or 13 of the 2012s without Navigation. What color are you searching for? If you want more information about pricing, you can reach me at 316-215-6330.
wndrwgn

I was wondering that. On the 2012 SLS Navi- did this also include the Rockford Fosgate sound system or was it one or the other? I could never tell.

Do you ship to NH ?? :)
SuzukiMarkus

The Navi cars still have the Rockford Fosgate Speakers, subwoofer and amp. The Head unit is a Kenwood. I don't have any Navi 2012s in stock. That car was very limited because of the poor consumer/dealer response. Most of the 2012s were R/F head units with XM ready. They only need you to set up a subscription with XM.

I am happy to arrange shipping to NH. I can cover up to $500 of the shipping cost. Ifyou have a zip code I am shipping to I am happy arrange a quote for you.
BM-Power

I might be interested in buying the navigation unit to retrofit in my Kizashi; would you be willing to ship to Australia?
BMW E46 330i SMG
Suzuki Kizashi 6MT