Help me watch for name changes

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
IshaanIan

The Kizashi's failure in North America can be solely attributed to Suzuki's poor attempts at marketing. It had all the right ingredients. A little more support from the brand and it should have taken off.

Here in India it is so rare that when I bought mine last year, the dealership told me that they had only sold 3 excluding mine. One to the MD of their own dealership and two to some other companies' R&D departments.

It is highly unlikely that the car will make a comeback under the Fiat name because the only association that Suzuki has with Fiat is that they are licensed to produce a few of Fiat's MultiJet diesel engines in some markets. Suzuki is currently developing their own range of small diesel engines that ought to hit markets by 2015 so they are trying to cut off any dependence they have on Fiat.
WESHOOT2

I, sadly, think it's off to the boneyard of failed attempts.
SamirD

WESHOOT2 wrote:I, sadly, think it's off to the boneyard of failed attempts.
Not before it's dumped on craigslist. I've found a lot of listings for these using searchtempest.
mgp123

Argh, this thread is making me sick, we love our kizashi. :facepalm:
SamirD

It happens. It's okay though. I'd rather people not know how nice our cars are--no thefts, no jealousy, no demand so prices stay low, etc.