Kizashi Buyback?

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
jimmerz

I am leasing a 2010 and my lease is almost up. I was thinking the complete opposite, I was actually thinking about going in and trying to buy a 2013 Loaded SLS and see if I can get a STEAL on it because they are trying to dump them?

Other than my lackluster mpg, I really like this car. I am not big on purchasing, but I think the car has been extremely reliable and I would feel confident driving this car for a long time! I would however want to upgrade from my SE to a loaded SLS...

Who knows? I have a call into a few dealers as I type, we'll see what happens.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
fjroman2

jimmerz,
I highly suggest going for a new one...

I just bought a loaded 2013 SLS on 12/30/12 (for a steal - in my opinion).

It was a demo (only 1600 miles on it), driven by the owner of the dealership.

Here is the deal I got:
$30,200 - MSRP
$6,000 - Rebate #1 (they gave me the $6k instead of the $5k since it was a demo)
$400 - additional markdown for mileage
$1,500 - additional rebate (not sure how I got this one)

$22,300 for an essentially brand new SLS (I had a trade that took $9.5k off the price so the tax was only on the lower amount. They gave me very close to KBB "good" on the trade, so I didn't get robbed there either.)

One CON - I had them install the Sat Radio because I use Sirius. The installation of the system is very strange. I have to tune to an FM station and then use a remote to change the stations, I cannot use the Bluetooth at all with the Sat Radio. They are telling me this is the only way to do it. It appears that they switched to a Rockford Fosgate head unit in the 2013 from a Kenwood in the 2012. I have not gotten the full story yet, but it appears that Suzuki did not integrate Sat Radio into the RF headset...I am very confused by this. I am just letting you know in case this is something that is important to you.

It was a great deal for a LOT of car though...

Oh..not sure where you are located, but I got mine in Albany, NY.
2013 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD - Premium Silver
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
2013 Honda Pilot (wife's vehicle)
jimmerz

Thanks. I am in Pittsburgh, PA.

I went to my dealer and found out they are NOT leasing any suzuki's. So, I am out of that market. They did however work me a pretty nice initial deal on a 2013 Buick Verano, leather edition non-turbo. It was VERY NICE! I wabted my payments lower and we are still going back and forth. I Then test drove a 2013 Kia Optima EX and FELL IN LOVE! If I can work out the numbers on that, I might be all in?

Thanks for the reply. I really enjoyed the kizashi. I have owned a lot of cars in my young 41yrs, but this was a great build by Suzuki. It's a shame it never took off for them in the States.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
Juan

I test drove both, Buick an optima, liked both very much, I actually almost bought the óptima but I live in new England an the winters here could b tough, the awd option on the Kizashi was the deciding factor for me. I'm glad I did.