RE: Suzuki orders more cars for US

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
jono6406

I found the article today.

Despite filing for Chapter 11 last month, American Suzuki Motor Corporation (ASMC) is buying an additional 2,500 vehicles from Japan to sell in the U.S. market.

Trying to capitalize on its recent publicity, the automaker’s American arm is bringing more cars Stateside to sell.

“In response to continued consumer demand, dealer interest has remained high in continuing to order and receive shipments of Suzuki automobiles as long as they remain available, ASMC intends to use a portion of the DIP funds to purchase and ship 2,500 additional cars from Japan to the continental U.S., which have been manufactured since ASMC announced its restructuring,” Suzuki said in a press release.

SEE ALSO: Suzuki Sales Increase as Brand Offloads Product

Hoping to liquidate its remaining cars, Suzuki offered customers zero percent financing last month for up to 72 months through an agreement with Ally Financial. The brand announced this week that it plans to extend the offer into December as well.

This week, the company announced that it sold 2,200 units in November on the heels of its bankruptcy announcement — a 22 percent increase. Given the brand’s plan to offer more cars to the U.S. with its remaining life, it wouldn’t be surprising to see the brand reporting strong December sales as well.

well what do you think of that.
hazyazn23

hell yeah
chromeguppy*

You know it sounds good. But I really enjoy driving down the road and not seeing another one around. Only ever seen the first one that made me buy mine, and another one the other night at an car audio place here in town.