2011 Kizashi keyless programming procedure questions

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
mundo939

I recently bought a second hand 2011 Kizashi, and it came only with one remote, finally I obtain one but I cant find any info into how to set it to the car. I went to the dealer and told me they need to call suzuki for (special codes ) to set it to the car. I dont know if they really know what they are doing. I looked the owners manuals several times and dont said anything. If somebody did it before please help me with that issue.
Bulldogjoe

I would want to know what happened to the other remote. (Should be two) and if not available
get one ASAP. Without it I think you would have problems. They don't come cheap and I should
imagine that the dealer needs to fix it with Suzuki. I'm only new to the forum as I have just purchased a Kizashi AWD but to me that remote is like gold.
LPSISRL

From what I understand, the remote has to be programmed at the dealership. I may have things mixed up, but I believe that the car is programmed to recognize the remote and the car can store up to four. You can find remotes online for less than $50 with blank keys but they need to be taken to a dealer for programming. As far as I know, they do it with a computer, not with something special with the car. When I took mine in, they were not able to program it because there was some glitch in their software update.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)