Anyone tried routing wire via roofliner/A-pillar/glovecom?

Where DIYs with photos live. Please start new topics in DIY section. Completed DIYs are moved here for clutter control and quicker reference.
ipaqxman

I ended up following the way you routed the wire and am very satisfied with the result.

But instead of it tapping into the fuse box, which I dun feel comfortable doing, it then routes underneath the passenger footwell carpet, across and then into the armrest cig jack, by using a 10 feet extension.

The only part of the wire showing is the part that traverses over the A pillar. This could be solved by taking the A pillar off and the rubber flap off, and routing it under the A pillar cover into the rubber flap. That will be the cleanest way to install the wires. But i found your method much easier and more than discrete enough.
2011 Kizash SLS AWD
Northernstar

Glad I can help you out. Tapping into fuse box is actually quite easy. It's just the location of the fuse box is a pain in the ass to access.
ronwat1942

You say tap in to fuse box ,how do you do that.
ipaqxman

I believe the fuse box is under the dash by the door. Opening that up you can hook up devices to it to receive constant power, or accessory power
2011 Kizash SLS AWD