AC panel removal

Where DIYs with photos live. Please start new topics in DIY section. Completed DIYs are moved here for clutter control and quicker reference.
BxKizashiS

I found out about this a while ago, but before I was like removing the center console., the stick shift part & all that just to get to the radio. Wish I woulda read this forum earlier lol.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
Puppy80

ryancpwalsh wrote:
will2k wrote: The head unit is then held in place with 2 screws, 1 on each side. Then you pull that out the same way as the AC panel.
Can you point out where the two screws are? The only screws I see are outward facing and appear to be connected to the silver/chrome strips on the dash beside the ac/radio area.
You have to kinda look through the opening and you will see them on either side, just make sure to keep your hand under there when removing. I lost one screw before I thought to do it. Once you do get them out the head unit comes out easily. I had missed the screw part and was pulling and pulling and couldnt get it to budge!!! :evil: