Parts

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
beccamac

My dealer that sold me my Kizashi (and said it would be serviced for 10yrs after Suzuki pulled out of Canada) now says parts (which are so pricey) are on back order by 2-3 months. I can’t be without my car for 2-3 months. 😭 anyone know where I can find rear suspension parts?
Woodie

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Woodie

Welcome beccamac !

Forgot that yesterday. The link to MegaZip is a good source IF YOU NEED DEALER PARTS. Much of what is normally needed is available through aftermarket suppliers for one third the price. You said rear suspension parts, RockAuto has control arms, sway bar end links, shocks, etc. for a fraction of what the dealership would charge, and they'll ship them to you in two days.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
bdleonard

Do you know exactly what part it is that is on back order? My guess would be that it is the rear shock mount, as that is know for breaking. I don't think any aftermarket part or alternate fitment was ever identified. If that is the failed part, my suggestion would be to acquire a used one from a salvage yard while you wait for the new part. Possible that someone around here has some on hand, if that is the part that needs replacing.