Suspension system question

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
BxKizashiS

dmitche wrote:What type of suspension system does the 2011 kizashi SE have? shocks or struts?

KYB makes struts/shocks for our cars. look them up on ebay. If youre thinking of lowering the car and getting some good springs, i recommend H&R. theyre amazing
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
88ws-6

BxKizashiS wrote:KYB makes struts/shocks for our cars. look them up on ebay. If youre thinking of lowering the car and getting some good springs, i recommend H&R. theyre amazing
Would you happen to have the H&R part number or link for our Kizashi that you used? I've seen a few links now where H&R part number shows no match on other sites.

Thanks in advance.
2011 Sport GTS: 6 speed

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z: 5 speed (sold)
BxKizashiS

88ws-6 wrote:
BxKizashiS wrote:KYB makes struts/shocks for our cars. look them up on ebay. If youre thinking of lowering the car and getting some good springs, i recommend H&R. theyre amazing
Would you happen to have the H&R part number or link for our Kizashi that you used? I've seen a few links now where H&R part number shows no match on other sites.

Thanks in advance.

Manufacture part number is 54501. H&R sport springs
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
G13b

Dont bother H&R lowering spring coz it only dropped 30 cm make no difference ...this is based from my experienced money wasted...get a coil over so you wont get disappointed.
If you write wash on mycar I will carve resuscitate me on your chest.