RRM Rear Sway Bar Bushings Issue

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote:Having the stock understeer in the winter would definitely be better than oversteer--for me at least.
You drive fast enough on snow for that to matter? :shock:
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:
SamirD wrote:Having the stock understeer in the winter would definitely be better than oversteer--for me at least.
You drive fast enough on snow for that to matter? :shock:
With the snow tires it's hard not too. :mrgreen:

The most fun is when entering our apartment complex and goosing the throttle just a bit to have the rear rotate a bit and help steer the car. This doesn't happen at speed, but I bet it would if the rear sway was there. :o Hence why I would probably remove it each year.
bootymac

How are the Moog bushings holding up? Considering them as future replacements on another car
KuroNekko

bootymac wrote:How are the Moog bushings holding up? Considering them as future replacements on another car
I haven't got under the rear of the car lately to check on them, but that's also a good thing. They've caused no noise or any issue since I first installed them so I haven't had to pay attention to them.
The build quality is great and far superior to the OE rubber bushings and the ones that came with the RRM sway bar. The only issue is that they are considerably bulkier than either of those. In fact, I had to remove the mount braces the RRM sway bar came with to fit the Moog bushings. However, given your application is for another car, this shouldn't be an issue.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)