May take the plunge into modifying the Kizashi

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
DeepSea

So I've had my car for approximately 1000 miles now and could not be happier, but the teenage tuner in me from years ago is slowly starting to come out again. I am pretty sure besides RRM and the other tuners that there really hasn't been much in the way of owner modding yet (The car hasn't even been out a year). Obviously as I am older now, the mods will need to be more tasteful, and I will be looking to the tuners of VW/Audi, BMW and similar for inspiration.

The plan of action I am considering to start:

Lightweight 17inch Wheels
Konig Daylight are the current Front Runner (14.5lbs each) in Gold (I think Gold would pair well with the Deep Sea Blue)

H&R Sport Spring Kit
Lowering - Front 1.4, Rear 1.3

Tires - This is a tough one, I may stick with swapping the stocks over for now, as the stock wheels are going to become my winter set.

Front Strut Tower Brace - Road Race Motorsports.

Thoughts on other things to Consider? Anyone good with photoshop and could throw on those wheels to see how they'd look?
Moto
Site Admin

This won't help you right now, but it might help someone else in a few months when they update the 2010 models.

http://www.newstalgiawheel.com/wheel_visualizer.asp

Gold rims will probably look good I might take a shot at it when I get home.
jimmerz

I think a rear spoiler (small one) would look nice.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
darkse

Those wheels look great, I think a set of BBS LM's would like quite stunning on this car as well. Concerning the wheels, compare the wheel widths and just make sure that the stock tire can be mounted to a wider rim. I personally think the trunk looks perfect as is without a wing, but to each his own, but please don't buy the huge one on ebay, you may take off and head for outer space...

Heres a 5 min ps, not the best but you get the point....lowered, 45% tint, konigs...

GOATLEAK

That color combo is awesome! RRM's 0207 wheels would look great in an 18 or 19 IMO. By the way, nice chop darkse! Do you have window tint yet?
RiteRome

that PSHOP looks pretty dope, i like the dark blue and gold, a bit subaruish but still cool.