2011 Suzuki Kizashi Turbo

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote:
11zukizashi wrote:this guy hasnt posted in over 2 years forget about it
So what do you think happened to this car? It can't just disappear.
I find it surprising that a modded Kizashi like that would be off of the radar on this forum. The kind of people who would mod it/own it are the kind who would be all over online owner forums, in my opinion.
The original owner looked like he was really trying to offload it since getting the GC SRT8 (a rather badass SUV, I must say).
Given the lack of any forum involvement related to the car since over 2 years ago, I'm kind of thinking the car is no longer around. Maybe totaled in an accident or the engine exploded. Who knows. Regardless, aftermarket turbocharged cars typically don't appear to have much of a life expectancy from what I've seen.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
BxKizashiS

Sick!.. I need to put more time and money into mines, ive been slacking.. U just motivated me to put more work into it lol
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:I find it surprising that a modded Kizashi like that would be off of the radar on this forum. The kind of people who would mod it/own it are the kind who would be all over online owner forums, in my opinion.
The original owner looked like he was really trying to offload it since getting the GC SRT8 (a rather badass SUV, I must say).
Given the lack of any forum involvement related to the car since over 2 years ago, I'm kind of thinking the car is no longer around. Maybe totaled in an accident or the engine exploded. Who knows. Regardless, aftermarket turbocharged cars typically don't appear to have much of a life expectancy from what I've seen.
I've found there's several very nice modded cars in HSV where the owners have no forum presence. It's not too uncommon as people are now aware of their 'online footprint' and how their car can get stolen if popular and not secured on a regular basis.

I once met a guy with a beautiful red 11s (1/4 mile) Mitsu 3000GT vr4 at a gas station. He just built the car for the fun of it and drove it to work. You almost wouldn't know unless you looked at the exhaust tips. :drive:
Armykizyguy92

I can tell this is semi fake
one his dyno numbers are off even for mustang dyno. If u make 300 to the crank on a fwd car u only lose about 10-12 % power through drivetrain so he would make 270whp. :facepalm: Hence that's why road race got 290whp out of there's at 8 psi if he's running 10-11psi he should be making more. I've talked to rob at road race about this guys issues he had with the shut off and apparently the kit wasn't installed right. Rob and me are building a stage2 kit now running about 12 psi and predict 305-315 whp won't find out for few months as I'm deployed still and will make my own thread on the build with pics and everything
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
bootymac

Armykizyguy92 wrote:...will make my own thread on the build with pics and everything
Please do! I love following build threads
Armykizyguy92

Shocked u ain't commented on my exhaust video I put up yet lol

Custom exhaust, 20% tint
jeffery.peeler

I heard ym the cvt cannot handle the power of the turbo. any thoughts?
Armykizyguy92

jeffery.peeler wrote:I heard ym the cvt cannot handle the power of the turbo. any thoughts?
this is true. hell even the new wrx's have issues after so much power on their cvts as well

Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Tom Kizzie

any updates ? I am considering selling my 07 swift sport and then get the road race turbokit
kizashi 6mt black
johnhenrydale

I'm extremely curious about where this turbo'd Kizashi is now and how its doing. if you have any updates, please share!
2011 Kizashi Sport "GLS" 2WD
(GTS Upgrade project)
6sp MT
Azure Gray Metallic
Anthracite Gray Vossen CVT 19" / 5 x 114.3 +32