Oops, little accident!

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
MTKizashiSLS

SO, My wife was driving up this curvy mountain road and they have these new guardrails up on the right where the river is and they hang over the white line in some places. She was entering a corner as a truck was coming from the other direction and he was in her lane a bit. She moved over a little and just as she braked we hit a little pot hole on the right and it just barely caught a seam in the barrier. It scraped all the way down the car and I will need at least a new fender. My deductible is $2500. anyone know where to get replacement parts? Might need a new bumper too as it took off a chunk. May decide to go with some aftermarket stuff. I looked around and all I got was rrm parts. Thanks.
TheHolyGhost

That's terrible. Glad nobody got hurt, though. Unfortunately, I don't think there is huge after market support other than RRM, especially for body kits and the like. Good luck.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
gaww

I just got back from trip up to NY and unfortunately i took the NJ Turnpike on way down to NC Outer banks. Some &^%$#@* at a service area stop apparently backed into the front fender. Not much damage (small dent in lower right fender), but will probably need whole new fender. I am concerned that there may not be any parts . available at all currently.

I also had the film protection, and am concerned that this my not be covered by my insurance. if not - another $250 on top of my $250 deductible.

Will be taking to dealer (to cheek on OEM parts) and a body shop latter today.
TheHolyGhost

That stinks, good luck! Stay out of New Jersey :)
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
gaww

Good advice. i should have know better - have had problems on their roads before.

Good news is that the part is readily available at the dealer - 3 day shipment. Also, an employee of the State Farm office that I have my insurance says the installed film should be covered - but will believe it when their adjuster gets through.